Wednesday, 22 February 2017

SISLEY: Gentle cleansing gel with tropical resins



My current cleanser is the Sisley “Gentle cleansing gel with tropical resins”. I won this little gem, thanks to a contest on beautyminded, and I just had to write about it!
The product:
"This gel cleanses and purifies the skin effectively, whilst fully respecting the epidermis. The purifying and softening actions of the Tropical Resins are enhanced by the moisturizing properties of the Marshmallow extract. Perfectly clean, the skin is able to ""breathe"", impurities and excess sebum are eliminated, the pores are cleansed. The complexion's freshness and luminosity are restored.
Soap-free. Non-comedogenic. (Sisley)
At the moment I only apply it in the evening, after pre-cleansing with Bioderma Miscellair water. I apply it with my fingers on to my face, massage it in and rinse it with water (avoiding my eye area). The gel transforms into a creamy texture and rinses off very easily. My skin feels fresh, clean and very very soft. It’s not a cheap cleanser (price range + €50), so I’m glad that I won this one, as I wouldn’t ever bought it myself.
Using this product does make me want to try more of the Sisley skincare.
Do you already use Sisley skincare? Andy recommendations?
XO S.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
 
 

 

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.