Monday, 13 February 2017

Givenchy Mini Antigona


Last weekend I went to Paris for a day of sale shopping. Not much sales came home with me, but isn’t that always the case? 
 
I wasn’t planning on buying a new handbag, but with my trip to NYC in mind, I did need a practical crossover body bag.  But when in Paris… I started trying several cross body bags from several brands(GucciSoho - bag, Louis Vuitton - Pochette Metis, Louis Vuitton – Vivienne bag, Dior – Diorissimo,…) And then my eye spotted the Givenchy Antigona in mini size… I tried it on and I was sold. It was rather an impulse buy, but I’m sure it will be well loved! The sales lady told me that this was the last dark blue one in the whole of France, it must have been faith! The mini Antigona is the perfect mini bag for me as it is casual and still sophisticated. It also is very lightweight and can store a lot! When I go on a city trip I always want to carry some water and other necessary essentials + I’d like to have my hands free, this mini Antigona is perfect for it! I already started creating outfits with the bag in mind, You’ll see it many times in outfit posts this summer ;-)
SPECIFICATIONS
GIVENCHY MINI ANTIGONA
DARK BLUE / NAVY BLUE
GRAINED GOAT LEATHER (The grained goatskin leather is easier to maintain and more structured)
DIMENSIONS :
  • Depth 19cm
  • Handle Drop 11cm
  • Height 28cm
  • Max. Strap Length 76cm
  • Width 40cm



What do you think of the Givenchy Mini Antigona? Would you buy it? What's on your wishlist atm?

XO S.

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.