Thursday, 15 September 2016

Victoria Beckham X Estee Lauder




We all know Victoria Beckham as a member of the popular 90's girls band The Spice Girls. Nowadays she's mostely busy with her expanding her fashion empire and taking care of her family. Besides all that VB found the time to create a stunning make up collection with Estee Lauder! Seriously, where does she find the energy to do all that, is she superwoman?

The make up collection that she created is inspired by four of her favourite cities - London, New York, L.A. and Paris. (exclusively at Selfridges).

“People often ask me ‘what should a woman have in her wardrobe? What should her key pieces be?’ and I think it’s the same thing with makeup - what are your key pieces, your staples? I believe this collection includes all of the pieces that a woman really needs in her makeup kit” - Victoria Beckham

Shop the looks:









 


Besides the make up looks she also created the Morning Aura Illuminator! I would love love loooove to get my hands on it. If it really does what the description says, I need this product in my life ;-) Might need to go to London very soon !
 
"Designed for confidence, it promises to deliver a dewy glow, framed by fiercely lined eyes, nude lips, and finished with a sparkling foil shine. Create the perfect base with the Morning Aura illuminator, a gold-flecked 2-in-1 moisturiser and primer that gives a flawless finish with a touch of sparkle. "


 
What do you think of this collaboration? Which look do you prefer?
Victoria Beckham X Estee Lauder exclusively at Selfridges in store or online.
 
XO S.
Follow me on Instgram
Follow me on Facebook
 

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.