Friday, 30 September 2016

Glossier Pink




October is THINK PINK month, in order to give this month, and breast cancer awareness more attention, I wanted to share my 6 favorite pink items of the moment.
 
1)     Very high on my wishlist is this amazing pink Louis Vuitton scarf. I already own 2 of these and they are my ultimate go to scarfs for winter and summer!

2)     Dior Addict Eau Fraiche – The one and only perfume to which I keep returning. Very light and floral scent. Exactly how I like perfume

3)     Glossier the balm.com, I’m dying to get my hand on a Glossier product. I opt to try the balm. Com as it is a hydrating, long-lasting, do-everything skin salve that's packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to nourish and repair dry, irritated skin. Sounds good right?

4)     Summer has ended, but I’m already thinking about a next sunny holiday, I think these Tory Burch sandals would be a great extra for my summer wardrobe. Again a staple that would match every outfit.

5)     Chanel Nailpolish in the color:Ballerina. I go through these like crazy, perfect color for sophisticated nails + they relaunched it in a gel edition, need to buy that asap.

6)     All these beauty items need to be carried around, and I would love to do that in this Louis Vuitton Epi Cosmeticpouch. Isn’t it a stunner? 
 
What are your pink items of the month?
 
Don't forget to support Think Pink and to buy your pink ribbon this month!

XO S.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.