Friday, 5 August 2016

Life would be better if we wore more tutus

 

I've always wanted a tutu/tulle skirt, but I didn't want it to be overly "poofy". Recently I stumbled upon this Zara skirt, and thought it was perfect! Combined with a (new) leather jacket it isn't to girlie girlie, and you 'll be aible to wear the skirt casual everyday. Shop the complete look underneath the pictures :-)






Shop my look:

Pink tulle skirt - Zara (€24,95) / Leather Jacket - Mango - Similar here (€ 119,95) / White top (old) - H&M - Similar here (€ 6,99) / Pink Dior Handbag (only available in store - Miss Dior Promenade) / Necklace - borrowed from a friend / Sunglasses - Rayban Aviator  (€ 149)

How would you style this skirt?

XO S.
 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.