Friday, 12 August 2016

Jump Jump Jump


 
No I'm not going to jump out of a plane but I am wearing my newest Jumpsuit from Pedro Del Hierro. I never really "liked" jumpsuits, as I am petite and they always seem to have the wrong proportions. Or is it because I have a difficult body shape?  Jumpsuits keep poppin up everywhere, so I couldn't stay behind. I was lucky and found this gorgeous piece on sale!


 
 
Unfortunately this particular piece is sold out everywhere, even online. I did find some similar ones here.
 


If you like to wear a jumpsuit, but aren't sure if it will fit you, keep trying them on! Before this one I'd think I've tried a dozen of jumpsuits and non of them fitted untill this one! So don't give up ;-)

 
Shop this complete look at the bottem of this post!







Shop my look:

Jumpsuit - Pedro Del Hierro (Similar here) / Sandals - YSL Tribal / Clutch - YSL (old - similar here) / Sunglasses - Dior (borrowed from a friend)

Do you often wear a jumpsuit?

XO S.
 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

 


Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.