Monday, 11 July 2016

Shiseido compact foundation SPF 30



Summer holidays have started and most of you will leave on a summer vacation abroad. On holiday or on staycation, sun protection is a must. unfortunately my face isn’t always that happy when I apply sunscreen and breakouts will appear. Not this year! In Ibiza I tried a new combination of the Shiseido Suncare Compact Powder Foundation SPF30 and the Armani UV Maestro SPF50. My skin never looked that good whilst using suncare products.

I first apply the Armani UV Maestro followd with the Shiseido powder. This combo lasted the whole day ! Somehow a combination of both products made sure that I didn’t get any sunburn on my face (a miracle, as sunburn is a common thing for me) and no breakouts during my whole vacation. To me this combo is categorised as "Holy grail" !
According Shiseido:
Newly reformulated, this powdery foundation unites beautiful coverage with optimal broad spectrum sunscreen in a travel-perfect compact. Silky smooth texture glides on wet or dry skin to achieve a natural and matte finish.

With exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360TM technology and ProfenseCELTM to resist aging, Shiseido sun foundations protect skin from damage caused by external aggressors such as UV rays and dryness. Resistant to water and sebum, they provide a long lasting, natural-looking finish, while safeguarding skin’s beauty for the future.

 
I haven’t tried the “wet skin” application, but on dry skin I can confirm that it gives a beautiful coverage and that it protects against the sun.  Downside for this product, there are only 2 shades available in Belgium and in winter I'm very pale. After summer I’ll have to switch to my Mac Mineralize Powder.
 



























Shiseido compact foundation with SPF 30 retails at € 31,45 at Ici paris XL.

Have you ever tried anything from the Shiseido suncare line?

XO S.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.