Thursday, 9 June 2016

LOVE:ORIGINS MASKS



Beginning of this year I discovered the brand ORIGINS with their overnight mask. I must say this has become my favorite mask EVER. So I started trying some other masks from the brand and I didn't get disappointed.

My 3 favorites are: Retexturizing mask with rose clay, Drink up intensive overnight mask (duh) and the Clear improvement mask.




What do the masks do according the website:

Retexturizing mask with rose clay
 
Glow big with our innovative 2-in-1 mask! Made with Mediterranean Rose Clay, Canadian Willowherb and exfoliating Jojoba beads, it helps gently deep clean while refining skin’s texture. Pores appear to vanish. Clarity is restored. Glow is instant.
Recommended for following skintypes: dry, normal, oily





Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask


Put dry skin to bed with this ultra-rich, hydrating overnight mask. Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oils deeply and instantly quench compromised moisture reserves and help build a reservoir for tomorrow. While Japanese Seaweed helps repair skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Skin awakens comfortable, refreshed, supple.
Recommended for following skintypes: dry, normal

Clear improvement mask

Nature's complexion clean-up crew clears the way for skin to act its best. Bamboo Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, Lecithin dissolves impurities. Skin looks clear, feels perfectly pure.
Recommended for following skintypes: dry, normal, oily



Personally I'd like to multitmask, as in use different masks on different areas of my face. I apply the Retexturizing mask on my cheeks and the Clear Improvement mask on my T-zone. Let it settle for about 10 minutes. Massage it in with wet finger tips to exfoliate and then rinse my face. Afterwards I’ll use the Overnight mask and go to bed with it. This will make my skin look super glowy and healthy the next morning. For me this became a  weekly habbit, sometimes even twiece a week. The overnight mask is such a favourite that I even use it on a more regular basis. I switch up my night cream with the Overnight mask about 3 times a week. This one really saved my skin from being all flaky in the winter. The Clear improvement mask,for me, is even better than the Glamglow super-mud! I never thought I would ever say that.

As you can see, I became a huge Origins fan! After the masks I started using their cleanser as well, but I’m still testing. You’ll read a review on it very soon.

Best of all,these products are very affordable! Prices are around €25 for 100ml.
In Belgium you can only find Origins in store at Parfuma. Online you'll find it at Boots, Lookfantastic and FeelUnique.

Have you ever tried one of the Origins masks?

XO S.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.