Sunday, 5 June 2016

FLORAL MAXI DRESS


A couple of weeks ago I went for a business trip to London and added some extra shopping days. One of my stops was in Banana Republic on Regent Street for a personal shopping experience with the lovely Aga.

She got me out of my comfort zone and in to some amazing pieces. I was in luck that day because there was a -40% on everything in store, so I might have gone a little crazy. In this post you'll find the first look, based on the sandals I had been eying :-)





Aren't these sandals AMAZING? I fell head over heals for them ;-)



Shop my look:

Floral Dress - Orange Sandals (only in store) similar here - Chanel Handbag (only available in store) 2nd hand here - Chanel Sunglasses (old) similar here

If you are ever in London and have the time for some personal shopping, go to the Banana Republic store on Regent Street and ask for Aga, she will create you the most wonderfull outfits!

Would you wear a maxi dress?

XO S.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.