Monday, 11 January 2016

PAULA’S CHOICE - Clear Acne Body Spray with 2% Salicylic Acid




Last summer my dermatologist told me that I sufferd from Keratosis Pilaris. These are little red bumps on your arms or/and legs. She told me to use a special bodycream, but that didn’t work at all. Last week I saw that Paula’s Choice had a new product to reduce these bumps: Clear Acne Body Spray with 2% Salicylic Acid.  I gave the product a try and immediately after 2 days, using it a.m. and p.m., I’ve noticed a difference. My skin is much smoother and the bumps aren’t that noticeable as before. This is only after using it for 2 days! You can say that this product definitely convinced me. I don’t know if they will disappear completely, but I’m already so happy with my current results that I just had to share this with you girls.


Paula’s choice also offers "Clinical KP Treatment Clothes" for when you are on holiday and don’t want to take the spray with you.

ATTENTION! If you use this on your body and you get in to the sun ALWAYS use an SPF.

Clear AcneBody Spray with 2% Salicylic Acid, retails at € 24 on Paula’s Choice website.

Are you suffering from KP? What did you try to get rid of it?

XO S. 

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.