Monday, 18 January 2016

LUSH: KING OF SKIN



Photo: Lush website
Everybody in beautyland is raving about LUSH products ALL THE TIME! I thought, I should give it a go and opted for the well known: King of Skin, a body butter. As my legs are always uber dry I wondered if this could work miracles? And yes ladies & gentlemen it does! My skin is super soft after applying and the best of all, no more fuss after you take a shower. You apply the bodybutter all over your body when your in the shower or when you take a bath. Gently rinse it off afterwards, get out of the shower and just dry yourself with a towel. In the beginning you'll notice that you're still a bit "sticky" but that feeling disapears very quickly. I always opt to use this in the evenings, when I have the time to relax and I don't need to hop in to my clothes.

On the website:

Luxury butter bar for royally soft skin

King of Skin is a solid body lotion to make your dry skin softer, smoother, and more flexible.
Supremely moisturizing freshly mashed bananas and avocados are whipped into a luxurious, skin soothing base of oat milk and lavender. You'll immediately notice the softening effect these natural ingredients have on the skin; and the best part is the effects last all day! Smooth onto wet skin just out of the shower, towel off - and you're left with royally soft skin.

Lush: King of skin comes in a cute little box

How King of Skin looks like after a couple of uses

King of Skin retails for €9,95 and is available online or in stores.

Do you use Lush products? Any experience with King of Skin?


XO S.
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram




Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.