Monday, 25 January 2016

La Mer the cleansing foam


Photo taken with Iphone 5S


Back in september I was introduced to the La Mer Renewal Oil, a miracle worker if you ask me.
 
Together with a sample of the Renewal Oil, I also received a sample of the cleansing foam. I started using the sample on a daily basis every evening after my pre-cleanse with the Bioderma micellar water.  The Cleansing foam is a soft and gentle foaming cleanser of which you only need a very small amount to cleanse your whole face.

According to La Mer:
 
La Mer The Cleansing Foam is a gentle foaming cleanser that purifies skin and promotes a healthy-looking, bright complexion. The formula contains the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth as well as sea algae fibres and white pearl powder to detoxify and energise skin.

In the meanwhile I ran out of my sample and bought the full version of the cleansing foam because I just love it. 
 
I only use it in the evening, otherwise I do think that it might be to drying on my skin. The Cleansing Foam smells pleasant, very light and subtle. My skin feels clean, soft and soothed. Most important it does not cause my skin to break out. After using it my skin just looks brighter, more “glowy”, it’s like having a face mask every evening.  I can even say that the tiny bit of redness I have on my cheeks already improved big time!

The Cleansing Foam of La Mer isn’t cheap, but you only need the tiniest amount to wash your whole face so you’ll have it for a very long period. Look at it as an investment in your skin. A nice introduction to the La Mer range.

La Mer – The Cleansing Foam (125 ml) - € 82 for sale at Parfuma

Have you ever tried a La Mer cleanser?

XO S.
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

 

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.