Friday, 29 January 2016

2016 Wishlist

As the year has started, so is my never ending wishlist!
New collections are released, and oh well.... there is just one answer :




This year I'm lusting over another Chanel handbag... Crazy I know!
I already have my SHW Jumbo, which I love and will never part from, but I a smaller version would be a nice addition to the collection. Also because the smaller version would be much easier to wear crossbody!


photo: chanel.com



As a more work-related bag I really really like the Dior "Open Bar" handbag. Preferably in a grey-color.


photo:Dior website

 
Off course a Birkin or a Kelly would be nice on this wishlist... but I try to stay a bit realistic...We all know that ain't gonna happen anytime soon (maybe if I win the lottery?!)
 
In the SLG departement my eye catched the Louis Vuitton "Pochette Cosmétique"
 
Photo: Louis Vuitton website
 
Off course I wasn't finished with Chanel on this wishlist! Chanel ballet flats in black or two-toned would look great in a casual jeans outfit!
 
Photo: Google
Jewelry wise there are 2 items of which I'm head over heels. 1st of all the simple, classic and elegant Soleste necklace from Tiffany & Co.
 
Photo: Tiffany & Co website
 
Followed by the Mise en Dior Necklace.
 
Photo: Dior website
 
This is my whislist at the beginning of 2016. A lot of these items will remain many many years on my wishlist I'm afraid. But a girl can dream no?
 
What's on your wishlist this year?
 
XO S.
 






























































Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.