Monday, 12 October 2015

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Twist And Spray





My love for Chanel is endlessly and doens't stop at buying the handbags. After you've read about my Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Hairspray,experience on the blog (here). I thought it would only be fair to let you know that I’ve added the “Chance Eau Tendre Twist And Spray” to my collection. After #Nobuyaugust I couldn’t wait to order my new perfume. I was happy like a little kid in a candy store.

I’ve opted for the twist & spray version of the fragrance because it is much more versatile than a glass bottle. I often have days where I leave very early in the morning and arrive home very late. I might have a dinner appointement where I would like to freshen up before attending. So it’s a bit redicilous that I would carry a full size bottle with me.

The set contains 3 refills and 1 container (in pretty pink. Yay!). it couldn’t be more easy in use, it’s literally just twist and spray! You also don’t need to worry that your perfume will be spilled in your bag, it’s really well made.




I bought mine at Ici Paris XL with a 21% discount, but the normal price for a new set is € 71,45 for 60ml. If you only need a refill then you’ll pay € 63,05 for 60ml. As it is Chanel it isn’t the cheapest perfume but I really love this florally fragrance and can see it become a staple between in my fragrance collection, next to Marc Jacobs and Dior.


What do you think of the twist and spray principal?

XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.