Monday, 14 September 2015

Philosophy Hope In a Jar Renewed

philosophy renewed hope in a jar


Back when I attended the Vogue Beauty Night Out I received the Renewed Hope In A Jar by Philosophy. You’ve all read about how my skin turned on me and I needed to use my Avène skin saviors. Nowadays my skin is way better so I could start using and testing new brands. What better way than to start with Philosophy?  Before this the only Philosophy product I’ve ever tried was the "old" Hope In A Jar and I was very pleased with it! Let’s see of the newer version will get me addicted as well?


Visible signs? It smoothens my pores and as you can see on the swatch picture, it’s a very light moisturizing cream, my skin soaked it up extremely quick. It even helps to minimize fine lines. After applying it (don’t forget your neck ladies!) you can expect a dewy and healthy skin (not greasy!). Philosophy uses 3 different forms of hyaluronate, this will make your skin feel hydrate all day long. Although I loved the Hope In A Jar, I HATED the smell! Luckily the Renewed Hope In A Jar has a light and lovely scent. Overall I’m very pleased with the Renewed Hope In A Jar and will keep on using it (as long as my skin won’t turn on me again!).

Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar is priced at € 41,65 for 60ml and for sale at Ici Paris Xl and at Boots.

Have you ever tried a Philosophy product?

XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.