Monday, 21 September 2015

MAC Cosmetics Haul



Saturday, the 12th of September, I popped in to the MAC store in Antwerp. It is safe to say that you can’t leave me alone in there! Those who follow me on Instagram already seen the damage that I’ve done. Originally I just went in to take a look at the GIAMBATISTA VALLI collection that was released in stores that day. I know it was  a big deal on the internet but I decided not to buy anything because the colors just weren’t my thing. I did love the packaging tho! They should make every mac lipstick in those packaging, the struggle wouldn’t be as hard every morning to find that perfect shade.

The SA approached me and whilst we were having a small talk, she  told me that the new STUDIO WATERWEIGHT FOUNDATION was just released that day. Off course I had to try it and… oh well what else good have happened? Yes… I fell in love with it. This isn’t just a foundation it’s a serum foundation that will sort out your pores and fine lines (Jackpot!).

What else does it promises?
  • Ultra fluid formulation
  • Elegantly thin, elastic gel serum texture
  • Stay-true colour
  • Sheer medium buildable coverage
  • Blurs imperfections such as fine lines & wrinkles
  • Moisture Fusion Complex for immediate & all day hydration
  • Soft, supple, silky finish


The SA first applied the prep + prime skin primer followed by the studio waterweight foundation (I am a NW 15) and honestly it felt like a dream! I never ever had this effect with any foundation or BB / CC crème before.  The foundation just melted into my skin and feels like you are wearing nothing at all! Best part of it all was that it doesn’t crease in to my fine lines around my eyes. As told before this is something that I’m really fixated on. She also applied the foundation with the matching 196 brush, specially designed for the Studio Waterweight foundation. When applying it with this ultrasoft brush it’s like giving a massage to your face every morning. Who doesn’t like that every morning?

The SA told me that although the finish is great on it’s own, but you’d better powder it off just a little bit to have that extra long wear effect, so she did with the MAC Mineralize skinfinish natural in medium plus. 




Off course I bought it all! (shame on me) And one more extra item from the Haute Dogscollection –the sculpting powder in shadester (Limited Edtion).



I can say that everything was applied around noon and I took it all off at 22h in the evening. I even had to walk in the rain (without umbrella) and I can say, everything stayed perfectly in place until I had to take it off in the evening.

What do you think about this new Studio Waterweight Foundation from MAC?
XO S. 

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.