Monday, 24 August 2015

CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE HAIRMIST



Let me introduce to you: Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. This must be, after Coco Mademoiselle, my favourite Chanel Fragrance ever! The perfume contains notes of Grapefruit, Quince, Hyacinth, Jasmine Absolute, Iris Absolute, Amber, Cedarwood, White Musk. Very florally and girly, my kind of fragrance!

And then the question that is burning on you lips: why on earth did she buy a hairmist of this fragrance? Well ladies & gents because I love knowing that my hair smells incredible! I always have perfect smelling shampoo hair the first day I wash it, but on day 2: bye bye great shampoo smell and in with the hairmist J  You must think I’m crazy to spray perfume on to my hair, won’t it be damaging? No, because the Chanel Hairmist includes castoroil, this will make sure that your hair is moisturized during the day.  

According to Chanel a hairmist is the finishing touch after your fragrance layering ritual. That extra “oomph”. On the plus side this bottle (35ml) is the perfect handbag size.

To be honest, a hairmist isn’t something that you really need in your life,  but when you return from a restaurant visit and you have the idea that the oder has even gotten into your hair, it is a great extra. Spray it generously  (the scent is very subtle) over your hair et voila, lovely Chanel hair ;-) 

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre hairmist is available at Ici Paris Xl€ 34,90 for 35ml

If you like to shop online, like me, I bought my Chanel Hairmist with a discount code from the site SNIPSNIP. They offer several discounts on multiple brands/stores on a regular basis (it’s free J), so you might want to take a look on their website and score an awesome discount code when you shop online! 

Will you be adding a hairmist in to your fragrance ritual?

XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.