Monday, 10 August 2015

Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil




Last week you could find me in sunny Barcelona. Enjoying the lovely weather, the culture, the shops and just relaxing. After 2 years of no holidays I needed one! :-)
Off course this was the perfect excuse to get me some travel size products, enter Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Travel Set.

The set contains:

  • Invisible oil shampoo
  • Invisible oil conditioner
  • Invisible oil primer


Let me just start by telling how amazing these products smell. Lightly floral yet luxurious at the same time. Why did I opted for the invisible oil line ? I was using a lot of thickening products for my hair and with all the heat it got really dry, I needed my hair to get healthy again. In this line Bumble & Bumble added six oils in each product: Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Seed Oil and Grapeseed Oil. The invisbible oil line is known as lightweight, non-greasy yet thoroughly nourishing.  Oh and all 3 products are sulphate free! This sounds promising, no? After washing it and using the conditioner my hair was very soft and manageable, normally I need to use a product to detangle, but that wasn’t necessary after using these.  I spritzed the primer, who protects against heat and UV, on to my whole hair and started to blow-dry. I must say my hair was very shiny again, lovely! Only downside, but that’s practically with every hair product I use, after a good night sleep my hair is still soft and shiny, but it lacks in volume. As said that’s just a personal problem, I don’t often have the chance to wake up with perfect hair.

In my opinion the most promising product in this set is the primer. Not only does this lightweight spray in product protect the hair against heat and the sun rays but it also de-tangles, tames fly away hairs, combats frizz and can prevent hair breakage too. Think of it as a leave in conditioner that does it all. Again it is laden with hair oils and light weight.

This travel set was perfect for giving the Bumble and Bumble range a try. As much as I liked them, for me the prices are too high to buy a full bottle of the shampoo and the conditioner. However if your hair is in need of a little pick me up once in a while I recommend you to buy this travel set and to use it as a ‘healing cure’ for your hair.

You can find all the Bumble and Bumble products at Cosmeticary.

Is your hair in need of a pick me up? Do you use Bumble and Bumble?

XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.