Monday, 6 July 2015

Braun Silk-épil 9-561



Last week I received a package with the BRAUN SILK EPIL 9-561. Apparently I had won the “ZIN IN MEER”  contest (from Procter and Gamble) and was one of the lucky few who could test and review the product.

Knowing that Summer is here, this couldn’t arrive at a better moment!

I’m going to be honest with you girls, I still shave and I have never used an epilator. I guess the reason why is because I don’t really have a lot of hair on my legs and it’s blond.

In the Braun Silk-épil 9 box you get:

          • Silk-épil 9 9-561
          • Shaver head
          • Trimmer cap
          • Skin contact cap
          • Facial cap
          • Charging stand
          • Pouch
          • Cleaning brush
          • Electric cord

Let’s get started! I am not going to lie when I first started using it there was a little bit of discomfort, as in: it hurts A LOT! Remember the first time you/someone plucked your eye brows? At first it hurts but then you get used to the feeling. It’s kind of the same thing with an epilator, it’s like a mechanical tweezer. You can also use the Silk épil 9 in the shower or in you bath (100% waterproof), for a more comfortable epilation. I must try this next time. After the first use my legs were very irritated and red, I was a little worried. Would they stay like this? Overnight my skin "healed" and changed into silky legs, exactly what I was expecting.


The epilator head
The shaver head
The Braun Silk-épil 9 makes hair removal so easy, and the next morning it made my legs feel like I had just had a professional wax at a salon. On the plus side they promise to keep your legs hair free for 4 weeks! Yay!

Only downside of this product? It takes a little bit more time than shaving :-) 
The Braun Silk épil 9-561 is priced at € 124

Would you leave your razor behind for an epilator?


XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.