Monday, 29 June 2015

Skin Saviors!






I’m almost 28 and, although I never sufferd of acne in my puberty, now a day’s my skin is turning on me. I’m heading over to a combination skin with dehydration and an oily T-zone (Oh yes this exist). ENTER adult acne!:-(

Honestly I really didn’t know what to do and I started to panic. Thankfully my best friend A. told me about the Avène Cleanance line. She hooked me up with a sample of Cleanance K, it worked miracles overnight. I needed this in my life! Little did I know this was discontinued in Belgium. Just my luck! That same week I read Mademoiselle Sophistique’s blog and she introduced me to the Avène Cleanance Triacneal Expert. Hearing about the Avène Cleanance benefits twice in one week? this could'nt be a coincidence! Off to the Pharmacy it was. I asked about the Cleanance K and they informed me that the Cleanance K was replaced by the Cleanance Expert. I went home with the Cleanance Expert and the Triacneal Expert, ready to take care of my skin!

I started using the Cleanance Expert as a day and night moisturizing crème and the Triacneal Expert as a plus on top of it in the evening. I only apply the Triacneal locally, unless you like a yellow face. 

This cure is working for me! My skin isn’t completely acne free (I’m only using it for about a week), but I can see the progress every single day. I’m so glad I got to know these Avène products and I’m sure they will stay a staple piece in my bathroom. All the Avène products are very affordable so they are an option for everyone.


Did you ever use Avène products?


XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.