Monday, 8 June 2015

Miss Dior Promenade

Last Saturday I went to Paris and what better city to buy a handbag then Paris? 
If you remember my previous handbag post (here) you know I was looking for a mini handbag, preferably in pink.
At first I was leaning to another Chanel, I had the mini classic flap in mind. The other options were the Fendi 2jours petit or Saint Laurent sac de jour baby.
In Paris I've visited the 3 shops at Avenue Montaigne. Chanel turned out to expensive after the latest price increase. Fendi was not my cup of tea and Saint Laurent SDJ baby couldn't close in anyway. I need a zipper for my wallet and phone!
After strollin' around, my mom suggested me to take a look at Dior. And there she was, it was instant love, the Miss Dior Promenade in the size large!









A girl in Dior, guess that's me from now on! ;-)

The details of the bag: details about the bag:

The outside:
  • Material: Lambskin
  • Color: Poudre Rose
  • Hardware: Champagne color
  • Size: 21 x 13,5 x 5 cm (this is the large size)
  • Chain: 120 cm

The inside:
  • 1 large inner compartement
  • Zipped pocket
  • Inner and outer flat pocket
  • 7 credit card slots

The Clutch can be worn in 5 different ways, it's a very versatile piece! just what I needed.

What's your latest handbag purchase? 
XO. S

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.