Monday, 4 May 2015

Rituals - Tao T'ai Chi



When you live in Europe you'll certainly know RITUALS, a famous Dutch brand that sells skincare, bath supplies and fragrances,... They like to transform your everyday routines into moments of indulgence by means of beautiful and luxurious products. Enjoy a warm fragrant bath, a cup of specialty tea or do the dishes with a little more pleasure.

The Rituals collections are based on Eastern traditions. Each ancient wisdom has its own specifically selected ingredients and distinctive benefits. 

I discovered Rituals trough their foaming shower gels, I just love taking a shower with these. And luckily for me they just added a new fragrance to their collection. Don't need to say more than I just had to try it. The latest range is called: TAO T'AI CHI.

I got the "DISCOVER TAO" pack which includes a foaming shower gel and a relaxing serum. 
  •  TAO T'AI CHI Foaming shower gel: 

This is a unique shower foam technology based on organic ingredients White Lotus and Yi Yi Ren. It combines the relaxing fragrance of White Lotus with the nourishing properties of Yi Yi Ren, an ingredient traditionally used in Chinese medicine. 
  • QI relaxing serum: 

Light cream, cools and relaxes to relieve stress or tiredness. Combines the refreshing effect of Chinese Peppermint with the softening action of Yi Yi Ren. A must-have for stress relief at work and when travelling 


After trying them both I can say that there was no way that the shower gel would disappoint me. I'm just a Rituals shower gel addict :) 

The QI - serum is really not my cup of tea. The fragrance is alright, quite heavy, but I got some rash after using it. They suggest to use it on your sleeps and gently massage it in. The day after I would find some redness on these places. I have a sensitive skin, so unfortunately not for me.
I also think this is more like a placebo-effect because I didn’t de-stress at all!
Perhaps because I only uses it?


Are you going to try the new Rituals fragrance?

XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.