Thursday, 5 March 2015

Rainpharma: MOOD


Every winter I get that feeling that I'm not fit anymore, I'm stressed out (for me it's the bussiest time of the year),... winter blues as we call it.
Last year I was thinking about getting some extra daily vitamines and I stumbled on MOOD from Rainpharma. I liked it so much that I restarted it this year.

In my experience after a day or 2 Mood begins to work and I feel fitter than ever! Just what I need in a stressful and busy period at work!

What is Mood?

Each box contains a treatment for 14 days. You need to drink 1 bottle each morning with your breakfast (I like to store it in the fridge, tastes better when served cold).

1 bottle contains:


  • Carnitine - involved in converting fats into energy, and improves endurance.
  • Gingseng and Rhodiola Rosea: help to relieve stress and tiredness, support physical and mental efforts.
  • L-Glutamine: is involved in supplying energy and helps to build up muscles. It's also a powerful detoxifier.
  • Vitamin B1: helps the metabolism, nervous system and psychological functions to work normally.
  • Vitamines B2,B3 and B6: they also help to reduce tiredness and play a roll in maintaining normal red blood cells.
  • Inositol and Choline: they help the body to metabolise fat normally and to maintain normal liver function

The product is gluten-free and contains no fats, sugars, artificial colours or flavourings.
This said it's only 1.58 kcal per dose :-)

Mood will be perfect for you if :

  • You need extra energy
  • You have to deal with stressful situations
  • You have to perform difficult physical or mental tasks
  • Need extra support during a slimmin diet
  • Want to get rid of those winter blues


Mood by Rainpharma (€ 35,95) available in the Rainpharma sale points and on the Rainpharma website.

Will you be trying this revitalizing elixir?

XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.