Monday, 23 March 2015

Oatmeal pancakes




It’s been a while since I’ve blogged a recipe, but here we go!
Lately I jumped on the oatmeal band wagon. I never knew what I could eat as a healthy breakfast (I’m lactose intolerant) but out of the blue I decided to “try” oatmeal! Because of my lactose intolerance I needed a milk-replacement and opted for Smooth Soy & Rice milk. My daily overnight oats are delish! But on Sunday I like to have a little extra. Hello oatmeal pancakes!
The recipe is really easy...

For 12 pancakes (4 persons) you need:
  • 250 gr oatmeal (blended)
  • 400 à 500 ml of milk, the one you like J
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp of sweetner
  • 2 tsp bakingpowder
  • A pinch of salt
Preparation:
  • Mix the oatmeal really fine in a blender.
  • Separate the eggs, beat the egg white and keep the yolk for later
  • Mix the milk, the yolk, the sweetner, the baking powder , the salt and the mixed oatmeal  together until you get a fluffy batter. Let this rest for a while.
  • Fold the egg white into the batter. 
  • Time to bake your pancakes!
Only 308 kcal for 3 pancakes ;-)

You can add anything you like as a topping, I have a sweet tooth and chose for agave syrup.


Bon appétit!


 XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.