Monday, 9 March 2015

Barcelona






Yesterday we enjoyed or first "spring" moment. I went for a long walk in the woods and enjoyed the sun to the fullest. If it was up to me spring/summer could start immediately.

This summer I'll be heading to Barcelona! Perfect vacation city, you have it all: beach, sun, city, musea, shops, restaurants, bars,... perfect for my short break.

I would like to ask for you help, it's been a while that I've been to Barcelona and would like to know the "hotspots" of the moment. My mom is accompanying me and she's never been to Barcelona, the touristic stuff will be on the agenda, but I'm looking for more non touristcs places to visit.

Any good reccommandations?

All of your tips are more than welcome!

Thx for the help :-)

XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.