Monday, 2 February 2015

Monica Vinader Jewelry




Let me introduce to you: Monica Vinader.

Monica Vinader isn't that well known in Belgium, most of you won't even know the brand. But I know one thing: YOU'LL LOVE IT!

Who is Monica Vinader?  A British luxury jewellery brand that celebrates individuality. Opening up a new category between fashion and fine jewellery, MV creates instantly wearable, contemporary pieces to style, stack and personalise with engraving. Her jewelry is a mix between the highstreet jewelry brand "Accessorize" and the high end Tiffany & Co. This mix creates the perfect everyday jewelry pieces.She works with silver, gold and rose-gold combined with all sorts of gemstones (diamonds as well as crystal, rose quartz,...). The brand is mostley known for there engraved friendship bracelets, and is also a favourite of many celebrities (The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Winslet,...)

Do I have you attention? Interested in where to buy it? MV has several stores in the UK and have FREE worldwide shipping.

 That said, I fell in love with the MV Riva Diamond Hoop ring, I saw it on my trip in London and couldn't stop thinking about it. There was only one way that the ring was going to be mine...Thank god for online shopping! Ordering online isn't easy when you haven't tried the ring on in real life. I really wanted to be sure about the size, luckily for me MV sends you a free ringsizer so you'll know which size to order.




As said the ringsizer arrived and I could order the Riva ring. I doubted a while between gold, rose-gold and silver, but decided to go for the rose gold one. I placed the order on tuesday afternoon and I received it wednesday morning (talk about fast!). The ring was wrapped in the lovely signature MV packaging, such a treat to unwrap.

The Diamond Riva Hoop is classy but edgy. It's subtle enough but still catches compliments as the diamonds sparkle away!





For me this Riva ring is an everyday piece and I keep on staring at it (especially when typing this blog - sparkle sparkle!). Next on my wishlist form MV ist the matching bracelet (and a lot more, but if I should splurge on everything, I would be flat broke!)

Before ending this blog I would like to give some attention to the customer service at MV! Every question I had was quickly answered by them (you can call, e-mail or chat with them), seriously one of the nicest customer services ever!

What do you girls think? Would you buy an MV piece?
Xo S. 


Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.