Monday, 9 February 2015

Beauty:Cashmere Cleanse

CLARISONIC - LUXE BRUSH CASHMERE CLEANSE




Clarisonic, the very first brand, who launched the original sonic skin cleansing system.
Everyone raved about it, and almost everyone has one (or at least all the beauty addicts ;-) ). Now a day Clarisonic isn't the only brand on the market with the sonic skincare system. They needed to "up there game" and invent something new, enter the Cashmere Cleanse Luxe Brush Head.

I must be honest, I don't use my Clarisonic Mia 2 all the time. Sometimes it was just to harsh on my face (I used the sensitive brush). I mostely use it after a day/evening with a lot of make up, just to be sure I get rid of everything. This routine works perfect for me. And then I heard about the new brushes, it was time to replace mine, so I went for the Cashmere one.

Oh boy! This  was an eye opener! The Cashmere brush is SO extremely soft, I can't see it causing an issue for anyone. The brush took my Clarisonic device to a whole other level. Perhaps it won't do as much work as the "normal" clarisonic brushes if you don't precleanse your face, but I always do so for me the results are wonderful. Using this brush is like having a mini facial every evening, just a little treat for my face.

As you can see the hairs of the brush are a lot longer than these of the sensitive brush. I made one little mistake when I used it for the first time. I've put the cleanser on the brush. Do not do that! :-) Because of the long hairs the cleanser just got soaked up in the hairs and nothing ended up on my face. The best way to use the cashmere brush is to apply the Environ cleanser on my face and then I start the cleaning with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and enjoy the mini-facial.

The normal brushes need to be replaced after 3 months, I have no idea how long these luxe versions will last.

The luxe range exists of 3 different brush models:
  • Satin Precision Brush Head
  • Cashmere Brush Head
  • Velvet Foam Body Brush Head

All available at Ici Paris XL (in Belgium) as well as on Sephora for € 30.

What do you girls think? Will you be trying a brush from the luxe line?

Xo S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.