Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Bumble & Bumble thickening spray



Let me introduce to you the Bumble & Bumble thickening spray, I got this a couple of weeks ago in my Sephora haul (here).

What is it? A translucent dry spray that creates instant fullness and texture.
For who? All hairtypes, especially fine. 

I have a love - hate relationship with the Bumble & Bumble thickening spray. Because I have really really thin (and also not much) hair I was excited to try this product. Hoping for that extra "oumph"! Unfortunatly this spray didn't work out for me. After washing, drying & styling my hair I used the spray on different layers and guess what? I had NO effect at all, my hair just stayed the same. Such a disappointing moment!:-( My only other chance on trying a texturizing spray is the Oribe one. 2 little problems , it's only available in the UK and the USA & it's even more expensive than the Bumble and Bumble one! :-( I'm NOT a happy camper.

I did mention a love-hate relationship, after the not so positive note...let's get to the love-part. The spray is perfect for a second hairday and when you need that extra volume as you decide to get your hair in a ponytail or other sort of up do. For me the B&B is more like a dry shampoo, only without leaving that awful smell and white stuff in your hair.

Would I re-buy it? I don't think so, I think I'd might give in on trying the Oribe dry texturizing spray.

What do you think? Would you like to try this?

Xo S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.