Monday, 3 November 2014

Ren - Flash rinse 1 minute facial





Who doesn't like a face mask? Unfortunatly we don't always have the time to get one. In comes Ren Cosmetics newest product: FLASH RINSE 1 MINUTE FACIAL.

It's a transforming treatment that instantly revitalizes and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with potent water-activated Vitamin C it will neutralize urban grey in a flash, leaving your skin looking firm, toned and smoothed, while reducing the signs of fatigue, photo-ageing and skin imperfections. Your skin instantly glows with renewed health and radiance.

What do they promise? Results?

  • Skin instantly looks and feels re-energised, re-awakened. 
  • Reduces the appearance of lines, imperfections and photo-ageing. 
  • Tones, firms and banishes urban grey.

How to use?

Use every 3 days. After cleansing, apply over face and neck massaging with circular movements. Dampen finger tips with water and massage again to activate the Vitamin C. Leave for 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly.

Skin type?

All skin types except those prone to sensitivity.

I received a sample of the Ren - Flash rinse 1 minute facial and after using it I fell completly in love with it. This makes my skin supersoft, radiant, awake,... only good things! When I bought the full size at Parfuma Antwerp, the sales lady told me to use it more as a mask and to leave it on for about 8 minutes, I guess that's another way of using it. 

At the moment I'm using it as said on the product. Every 3 days in the evening after cleansing my face, I put on the mintgreen formula all over my face and neck and wait for about 1 minute.(You can use it in the morning after cleansing your face, but I don't always have the time for that so I prefer the evening.) I don't really massage it in, that's a bit to grainy / hard for me. It's quick, easy and most important of all it's effective! Ren says that all skintypes can use it, except the very sensitive ones. I can see what they mean, when you have sensitive skin and massage the product it really is very grainy and might irritate your skin.

Ren cosmetics are exlusively available at Parfuma X Cosmeticary in Belgium.

Are you interested in adding this to your routine? Do you have experience with this product?

XO S.



















Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.