Monday, 1 December 2014

London Beauty Wishlist



My annual London shopping trip is just around the corner, about time to make my beauty wishlist!
A lot of great makeup- and beauty products aren't available in Belgium or they are just a lot cheaper in the UK. These products don't come cheap so if I can save some money by buying them in London I will definitely do that :-).
It's not a huge wishlist, but I've heard such great things and read a lot of reviews about them that I really want to see/test them in real life! When I return from London I'll blog a haul-post of what I eventually ended up buying.

Here are the items on my beauty wishlist:

1) Help Me - Philosophy
2) Charlotte Tilbury - Magic Cream
3) Charlotte Tilbury - Lipstick 
4) Oribe - Dry Texturizing Spray
5) Thisworks - Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
6) NARS - Concealer
7) Laura Mercier - Primer
8) Tory Burch - Perfume


What would you like to try of this list?
XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.