Friday, 7 November 2014

Céline Micro Luggage - SS 2015



Celine Micro Luggage Handbag in Textile

Color: Navy Multicolour

Size: 10′ x 10′ x 6′ inches
Price: €1550 euro’s


I am in LOVE! This Céline Micro Luggage is the perfect casual handbag! I saw this picture when cruising the world wide web...suddenly I stumbled on an article of the new Céline SS15 handbags.
I've been lusting after the Céline handbags for a while (also really love the trapèze ones! :-) ) and when I saw this beauty I just knew, this is LOVE!

Some size information: the MICRO version is the medium version of the handbag. The large version is called the MINI and the smallest one is the NANO.

I've done some research and the Mini is a really heavy and large bag!(especially when completely made in leather) That's why I think that this Micro in textile version would suit me perfectly! Not to heavy and the perfect color combination for casual days. I see myself wearing a casual white top with a blazer, some jeans and a pair of converse sneakers. To top of this look I would have this lovely bag hanging around my arm! Ready for some citytripping, shopping, day time drinks with the girls,..

One can dream no? #christmaswhislist?

Do you have a handbagcrush at this moment?


XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.