Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Sephora Haul


Whilst I'm writing this my Sephora package is on it's way to me. (EXCITED!!) Is there anything better dan receiving a package delivered to you? I haven't orderd that much, but when you receive -25% at Sephora you just can not buy nothing! Let me take you trough the list.

First of all I've orderd the GLAMGLOW - GIFT SEXY (49.90€).
I've never tried a Glamglow mask before, but EVERYBODY is talking about it. So as soon as I receive the package I'm trying this one. At the moment my skin is in a good condition, but it can always be better....
The Glamglow - Gift Sexy is a limited (holiday) edition for Sephora and it contains:

  • 1 youthmud 50ml
  • 1 mini thirstymud 15ml
  • 1 mini supermud 15 ml 

Because of this giftpack I can try all of the Glamglow masks for the price of 1 mask.
As soon as I've tried them, I'll come back with a full review!

I also bought the BUMBLE & BUMBLE - THICKENING DRYSPUN (35.50€).
My hair is very fine and I don't have a lot of hair, so let's hope this will give me that extra "oumph" I've been looking for!
What is it? A translucent dry spray that instant fullness and texture creates.
For who? All hairtypes, especially fine.

Next I stocked up on some Bobbi Brown make up that I needed. I just love Bobbi's make up!
I bought the PALE PINK BLUSH (28.90€) and the SHEER FINISHED PRESSED POWDER - PALE YELLOW (37.50€).
Last but not least the NR:23 SEPHORA EYELINER BRUSH (15.95€) to create that perfect winged eye.

Do you have any experience with these products? Some other Sephora recommendations?

XO S.



Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.