Monday, 20 October 2014

Clinique repairwear intensive lip treatment



Fall has set in and soon enough it will be winter, which stands for dry lips! HORROR!

So this is the moment to start protecting your lips and what better way to do this then with the Clinique repairwear intensive lip treatment. After reading a review by Vivianna does make up, I was hooked! I needed this in my life! 

This isn’t just a lipbalm, it’s an intensive lip treatment that helps repair the look of wrinkles on and around lips. Provides antioxidant protection against the environment. Boosts natural collagen production and replenishes natural moisture barrier so lips stay soft and hydrated. Best of all it is fragrance free.

The Clinique repairwear intensive lip treatment is very simple to use, you only need to apply it twice a day. Once in the morning before applying your lipcolor and the second time in the evening. I’d like to keep this on my nightstand so I can use it before I go to sleep. I've been using the lip treatment for about 2 weeks now, using it every morning and evening and I must say, you can really see the difference! My lips are soft, plumped and non-flakey, exactly how I want them to be, and it will stay on for hours. One little negative point is that, when you use it in the morning and you put on your normal lipstick this can be a little bit to greasy. But it all depends on how rich you apply the treatment. The Clinique repairwear intensive lip treatment isn't a cheap product but it works so well that I’m a 100% I’ll repurchase it again.

Do you think this is an interesting product? Would you buy it?

XO S.

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.